Victoria Road Pub Management Limited lost 18 pubs from its portfolio, including the Alma Inn in Shipley, the City Gent in Bradford and the New Inn in Leeds.
RSM Restructuring Advisory was charged with carrying out the liquidation process on 8 December 2016, after a petition to call time on the pub company was made by British Gas at an AGM in September 2016.
Back to their landlords
An RSM spokeswoman told The Morning Advertiser that all 18 pubs had been handed back to their respective landlords prior to their appointment and it was unknown to them whether they have remained open or not.
The High Court issued an order on 7 November after British Gas’s petition and RSM partner Mark Wilson was subsequently appointed liquidator by the secretary of state
Wilson said: “We are working with our professional advisors to review the current assets with a view to maximising realisations for creditors."
The 18 pubs in the portfolio
- Alma Inn, 127 Leeds Road, Shipley BD18 1DF
- Beacon, Reevy Road West, Buttershaw, Bradford BD6 3LX
- City Gent, 40 North Parade, Bradford BD1 3HZ
- Commercial Inn, 24 James Street, Bradford BD1 3PZ
- Fleece Inn, 49 Cullingworth Gate, Cullingworth, Bradford BD13 5BD
- George Hotel, 1 Lockwood Street, Low Moor, Bradford BD12 0LS
- Guide Inn, Keighley Road, Hainworth, Keighley BD21 5QP
- Hill Top Inn, 25-27 Hill Top Road, Thornton, Bradford BD13 3QZ
- Hope & Anchor, 274 Allerton Road, Bradford BD15 7QB
- Lane End Hotel, 161 Norman Lane, Eccleshill, Bradford BD2 2JT
- New Inn, Town Gate, Guiseley, Leeds LS20 9JA
- New Inn, 23 Crag Road, Windhill, Shipley BD18 2JR
- Rock & Heifer Inn, Rock Lane, Thornton, Bradford BD13 3RH
- Springfield Hotel, 179 Bradford Road, Idle BD10 8SN
- Throstles Nest, Airedale Avenue, Cottingley, Bingley BD16 1QH
- White Hart Inn, 44 Victoria Road, Eccleshill, Bradford BD10 8AH
- White Horse Inn, 731 Great Horton Road, Bradford BD7 4DU
- Worth Valley Inn, 1 Wesley Place, Halifax Road, Keighley BD21 5BB