Southern Comfort has been winning over millennials nationwide during the past three years with its smooth, accessible flavour profile and eye-catching Whatever’s Comfortable marketing campaign, helping the brand maintain steady growth.
WIN A WHATEVER’S
To see in the new year in style we have a Whatever’s Comfortable makeover to give away to one lucky venue. The makeover includes a free Southern Comfort event kit, including gazebo, bean bags, flags (kit value is about £2,000), along with bar runners and branded mason jars, helping you bring the full Southern Comfort experience to life in your bar.
By downloading this document you have automatically been entered into the competition. We’ll reveal the winner in the New Year.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Open to UK residents aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. Closing date is 17 January 2015. Entries received after this date will not be included.
3. To enter submit your entry simply download the pdf and you will automatically be entered into the competition. No responsibility is accepted for any entry which is not delivered, or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. One entry per person.
4. There is one main prize of a Whatever’s Comfortable bar makeover.
5. The winner of the main prize will be selected at random as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. The winners of the runners up prizes will be the subsequent four entries selected at random. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. The draw will be supervised by an independent person.
6. If the original winner cannot be contacted following reasonable efforts, is unable to verify their age or if the original winner is not available to take the prize, an alternative winner will be selected.
7. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason prior to the commencement of this promotion. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prizewinner or any third party.
8. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. The decision of Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Brown-Forman Beverages Limited, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ.
9. Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by Brown-Forman Corporation (‘BFC’) and may be used by BFC, other companies within the BFC group (details of which are available on request) or BFC’s agents, partners or licensees, to promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about Jack Daniel’s products and services. Your details may accordingly be transferred to any country in which companies within the BFC group carry on business, including to countries outside the EEA which may not provide levels of protection in respect of personal data as high as those which apply in the EU. BFC may also transfer your information to another company or entity in the event that any part of its business is transferred to or merged with that company or entity or when required to do so by law. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the BFC group and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at: 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ Attention: Managing Director.