At Maggi we have recently conducted some research which reveals that:
The research also reveals that:
With that in mind we have created another fantastic kit to help pubs to make the most of Mother’s Day, the biggest pub catering day of the year. Worth over £100, it will help you to maximise this opportunity and to give your customers a reason to visit again.
Each kit includes 10 gravy boats, whisks, tea towels, recipe cards and more. A free 2kg tub of Maggi Original Gravy Mix is also incuded.
To be in with a chance to win one of these FREE kits worth over £100, please leave your details here.
We also have 75 2kg tubs of Maggi Original Gravy Mix to give away for runners up. (Kits will be allocated on a first come first served basis while stocks last.)
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is for licensees using www.morningadvertiser.co.uk within Great Britain and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must ensure they have their employer’s permission before participating in this promotion and must comply with any procedures established by their employer relating to participation in promotions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
4. This promotion opens on 16th February 2015 and closes when all kit and Maggi Original Gravy Mix has been allocated while stocks last. Entrants will be allocated the kits and gravy tubs on a first come first served basis. There is a total of 100 kits and 75 2kg tubs of Maggi Original Gravy Mix to be won.
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per outlet and a maximum of one prize may be won per outlet.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
7. To enter this promotion, visit www.morningadvertiser.co.uk follow the online instructions and provide your contact details on the online form. It is important that your address and postcode are included for delivery of the kits.
Selecting the winner(s)
8. Winners will be selected on a first come first served basis, from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Notification and delivery of the prize
9. The winning licensees will be notified prior to Mother’s Day.
10. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 1 week, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
11. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners and will arrive prior to Mother’s Day. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
12. The x100 winners will each receive: A Maggi Original Gravy kit that includes 10 gravy boats, whisks, tea towels, recipe cards and more. A FREE 2kg tub of Maggi Original Gravy Mix is also included. We also have 75 2kg tubs of Maggi Original Gravy Mix to give away to runner up.
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
17. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
19. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
20. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
21. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.