The BII (British Institute of Innkeeping) has launched a new set of support events for newcomers into the licensed trade.
The events are designed to offer extra support to people entering the industry and providing all the information they will need when starting out.
New and potential licenseesm will have the chance to meet professionals within the trade, learn about the industry and receive information about potential employers, career routes or where to get help finding a pub.
Neil Robertson BII chief executive said: "Attending one of these support events will really give you a heads-up when starting out in the trade, whether you are contemplating a career in the industry or have just entered your new premises BII are here to ensure you succeed. "
• Blackburn - Wednesday 26 October 2011 (14.00 - 17.30). Daniel Thwaites Brewery Training Centre, Penny Street, Blackburn
• Birmingham - Thursday 27 October 2011 (14.00 - 17.30). The Old Joint Stock Pub and Theatre, 4 Temple Row West, Birmingham
• London - Wednesday 2 November 2011 (14.00 - 17.30). Old Doctor Butlers Head, 2 Masons Avenue, off Coleman Street, Moorgate, London
• Bristol - Thursday 3 November 2011 (14.00 - 17.30). The Riverside, Saltford Marina, The Shallows, Saltford, Bristol
• Newcastle - Wednesday 9 November 2011 (14.00 - 17.30). The Windmill, Dalton Piercy, Hartlepool
• Scotland - Thursday 10 November 2011 (12.30 - 16.00). Ghillie Dhu, 2 Rutland Place, Edinburgh
These events are free of charge and booking can be made Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email or call or 01276 417815.
For more information visit www.bii.org/rtbevents or call 01276 417815.