Appletiser has been refreshing people in the UK for over 30 years. The gently sparkling 100% apple juice contains no added sugar, preservatives or colourants and officially counts as one of your recommended 5 A Day portions of fruit and veg.
Launching to the licensed trade from July is new Appletiser Apple & Pomegranate 275ml. A captivating blend of our original apple, with the addition of exotic Pomegranate juice. A rewarding treat for any moment, it is also 100% fruit juice and one of your recommended 5 A Day!
X5 winners will be drawn from morningadvertiser.co.uk and another x5 winners will be drawn from BigHospitality.co.uk readers.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is for licensees using of www.morningadvertiser.co.uk within Great Britain and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must ensure they have their employer’s permission before participating in this promotion and must comply with any procedures established by their employer relating to participation in promotions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
4. This promotion opens on 30th June 2014 and closes at 23:59 on 1st September 2014. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per outlet and a maximum of one prize may be won per outlet.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
7. To enter this promotion, visit www.morningadvertiser.co.uk follow the online instructions and provide your contact details on the online form.
Selecting the winner(s)
8. 5 winners will be selected by a random draw on 8th September 2014 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Notification and delivery of the prize
9. The managers of the winning outlets will be notified within 10 working days of their outlets being selected as a winner.
10. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 1 week, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
11. The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 29th September 2014. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
12. The x5 winners will each receive: 2 cases of Appletiser Apple & Pomegranate 275ml. 
 If a purchase is required to enter and the winner is selected by a random draw, then the relevant promotional items must not be more expensive than non-promotional items, otherwise this will count as “paid-for entry” and the promotion will be illegal under gambling legislation.
 The prize must be described in AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE. If the prize is a holiday you must state what is included (e.g. transfers, insurance, accommodation, number of people, etc.).
13. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
14. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
16. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
17. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
19. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
20. Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
21. Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
22. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, Enterprises House, Bakers Road, Uxbridge, Middlesx UB8 1EZ
Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.