The Freehouse Business Club is for Freehouse pub owners only. To become a member and guarantee your pub’s two FREE places at future Freehouse Business Club events please email Alice Wilson or call her on 01293 610403.
The most recent event took place at The Nottingham Belfry on Monday October 15th and was a great success for all who attended.
The following industry experts spoke during the day:
- Ali Carter – award winning pub mentor gives tips on pub profitability
- Mahdis Neghabian – BII Licensee of the Year shares her success story
- Neil Bruce – the Wine Consultant will be discussing how to make money from wine
- Mark Daniels – looks at building your business using social media
- Nick Beardsley & Christophe Coquoin – the Cotswold Food Club on building customer loyalty
Previous attendees to these days have come away with an abundance of ideas and inspiration on how to improve their own business.
Here are just some of the comments attendees to the October event made;
“Thoroughly enjoyed it. Learnt a lot and as promised, pen ran out and notepad full!” Beverley Sambridge, Marquis of Granby
“We go away with inspiration and information that we didn’t come with.” Duncan & Leigh Taylor, Bluebell Inn
“Very good; well worth the effort of driving up from Dorset.” Lisa Foster Thorn, Railway Hotel
“A very worthwhile day out, with lots of feedback from the other publican’s.” John Scott, Fuzzy Duck Inns
“Can’t wait for the next one!” Janet Carter, Sitwell Arms