As part of its Spirits Revolution Initiative, leading spirits supplier Diageo has teamed up with PMA to offer licensees and their teams the chance to receive a bespoke spirits training session, at their venue, this summer.
The competition is available to freeholds, leaseholds & tenanted, and managed pubs, and will see the lucky pubs win a day’s consultancy from a Diageo Bar Academy Trainer. The experienced trainer will take your team through their paces, share insight on growing spirits sales, and increasing product knowledge to provide the confidence in recommending drinks and serving them perfectly every time.
PMA will also be in attendance and coverage from the day will be featured in the magazine and on the website – www.morningadvertiser.co.uk.
To enter your team in the competition please leave your details in the fields above.
Diageo is continuing to push the category initiative with the launch of a new Spirits Revolution website – www.spirits-revolution.com - which aims to educate publicans and licensees on the huge growth opportunity present within the £5.4bn Spirits category. The website, which is live now, will offer advice, hints and tips to licensees and bar staff on ways in which they can make simple changes that will deliver extra sales and increase profits.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom ages 18 or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- This competition will run between 27th April 2015 and 25th May 2015.
- To be eligible for a chance to win, entrants must logon and apply to www.morningadvertiser.co.uk . No purchase necessary.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and will be notified by email confirmation.
- The winners will win a bespoke spirits training session at their venue from a Diageo Bar Academy trainer. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The training session will take place at an agreed time by the winner and the Diageo Bar Academy trainer.
- The winner’s names can be found by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out below. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery and no responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or for any technical failure or for any event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, London NW10 7HQ
Please Drink Responsibly.
For the facts … drinkaware.co.uk