Draft AF is a UK wide opportunity.
- Beers and ciders under 3.5% ABV grew by 37.2% in volume and 46.4% in value during 2019 (source: CGA, 2019 Beer Report)
- Seven in 10 (74%) consumers would consider purchasing alcohol-free beer if it were available in pubs and bars. (Source: KAM Media)
- More than half (53%) of all pub and bar customers say that alcohol-free beer on draught would make pubs more appealing places to visit (Source: KAM Media)
- Half (51%) of alcohol-free beer drinkers are frustrated that their beer of choice is not available on draught in the pubs and bars they visit (Source: KAM Media)
- AF Beer can be sold through a traditional draught dispense system, but will freeze if chilled below 0 degrees.
- The benefits of using a traditional form of dispense are the containers being stored in the beer cellar at optimum temperature, and other than cellar space, a position on the bar, and somewhere for a tap lense, no special equipment is required.
Download now and contact BrewDog to stock AF beer in your bar.