BT Sport is the perfect way to pull in the punters and now’s your chance to get it for free. Simply enter your details in the box and you could win a free 12-month subscription to BT Sport for your venue.
BT Sport will be showing great Barclays Premier League matches, including Top Picks that are no longer available on Sky Sports. Add to this the FA Cup with Budweiser and Aviva Premiership Rugby and you can see how it will help to keep your venue full of sports fans.
And with the World Cup being played in Brazil next year, now's the perfect time to become the place to go to watch sport. So don't waste this amazing opportunity to get BT Sport free for a year, enter the competition today.
Free BT Sport prize draw - terms & conditions
1. The draw is open to UK public houses ('Pubs') other than those managed or tenanted by employees of BT, their families or its agencies who do not use foreign satellite for showing sport in the premises who do not already have a subscription with BT Sport. New BT Sport customers only and one entry per premises.
2. The prize is;
• 12 months subscription to BT Sport. The winner will be bound by the standard terms and conditions for BT Sport. BT will arrange for the supply and installation of a set top box and satellite dish if the premise does not already have one.
3. Prizes are subject to availability. Promoter reserves the right to substitute the all element of the prizes. No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable.
4. Entries must be made by registering details on the Publicans Morning Advertisers site at http://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/ on or before 20th December 2013.
5. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person on 8th January 2014. The winner will be notified by telephone on or before 15 January2014.
6. The winning premises name may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, BT Sport - commercial premise prize draw, PPB5R, London, EC1A 7AJ on or after 15 January 2014.
7. By entering this Prize Draw you agree that:
• your image, biography and likeness (if applicable)and that of your premise may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews);
• you will be responsible for obtaining any permissions for the siting of a satellite dish on the commercial premise, if required;
• you will obtain a television screen, if required;
8. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion) or if they wish to decline the prize, and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice.