Ingredients:1kg Tender lean beef steak50ml Chef's Taste beef stock concentrate50ml Soy sauce100g black beans50ml Corn oil100g Onions, sliced6 Cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped25g Chopped fresh ginger3-4 Red chillies, seeded and sliced750g Green peppers, cored , seeded and cut into 3cm pieces.1ltr Chef's Taste beef stock concentrate, dilutedCornflour as required
- Slice the meat thinly into bite-size pieces.
- Combine Chef's Taste beef stock with the soy sauce and marinade the beef for two to three hours.
- Soak black beans in water for 10 minutes, drain and mash to release the flavour.
- Heat oil in a wok and stiry-fry the drained meat with onions, chopped garlic, ginger and red chillies for 4-5 minutes until lightly coloured.
- Add green peppers and black beans to the meat and stir-fry for a further 4-5minutes.
- Pour in the Chef's Taste beef stock diluted, bring to the boil and thicken with cornflour, broken down with a little cold water.
- Serve with rice cooked in Chef's Taste vegetable stock garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
* For bulk cooking, stir-fry the meat in batches and blanch the green peppers.
Courtesy of Pritchitt Foods