Preparation: 10 minsCooking: 25 minsServes: 25
- One jar of Dolmio arrabbiata sauce
- 1.1kg lean minced beef
- 1.4kg Dolmio tortelloni ricotta (uncooked weight)
- Four garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 100g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Six large eggs, lightly beaten
- 125g fresh breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 50g chopped flat-leaf parsley to garnish
To make the meatballs, combine the mince, garlic, parmesan cheese, eggs, breadcrumbs and mix well. Roll into 75 meatballs (three per person).
Place the meatballs on a lightly greased oven tray and cook in a pre-heated oven (200°C, 400°F, gas mark six) until lightly browned. Drain well of fat.
Add frozen pasta to boiling water, simmer for six minutes, stirring gently.
Simmer the arrabbiata sauce and add meatballs and simmer gently together for five minutes. Drain the tortelloni and arrange on a serving dish with meatballs. Finish with chopped parsley.
(The meatballs can be steamed until cooked instead of cooking in an oven.)
Recipe supplied by MasterFoodServices