Licensed Trade Charity offers support for pub flood victims

By Michelle Perrett

- Last updated on GMT

Related tags: Economics

LTC offers help
LTC offers help
The Licensed Trade Charity (LTC) is offering help to anyone who owns, manages or works in a pub or brewery that has been affected by the recent floods.

The LTC said it may be able to help in a range of ways:

•    Income – if you or your staff will lose income as a result of the pub damage and you are struggling to manage your essential living costs, the charity may be able to help with short term solutions, for example paying for regular essential monthly bills in your home
•    If you or your staff have had your homes damaged and the insurance does not cover the cost of temporary accommodation, we may be able to pay for this
•    If essential items have been destroyed in your home, again not covered by insurance, we may be able to help replace them
•    If you, your staff and families are ill, and need special support which is not provided elsewhere in the short term, we might be able to arrange this.
LTC is asking anyone who needs help to call free on 0808 801 0550 to find out more. The helpline is open from 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.

Visit​  and type ‘flood’ to receive up-to-date information and practical advice.

Related topics: Licensing law

Related news

Show more