Aimed at everyone from the largest global players to the smallest of craft distillers, the event will feature exclusive research, insight from top on-trade retailers, and a range of information on funding and building new craft brands.
WSTA chief executive Miles Beale will deliver a keynote speech on the state of the spirits market. A special delegate rate is also available to WSTA members.
Other speakers and topics on the day include:
- Diageo’s on-trade sales director Ronak Mashru, discussing the company’s Spirits Revolution initiative
- Event-exclusive research from CGA Strategy
- A panel of ‘spirits stars’ — top on-trade retailers — will reveal the secrets to their business success
- Alternative routes to funding a spirits start-up
- Senior industry figures will discuss brand-building in the on-trade
The full agenda will be announced soon. The Spirits Summit, sponsored by Diageo, takes place on 21 October at Rich Mix situated in east London’s Shoreditch.
Visit the event website or call Joanne Horton on 01293 610403.