During the day, Miles Beale, chief executive of the Wine and Spirit Trade Association, will deliver a keynote speech on the current state of the spirits market and the challenges ahead.
Insight will also be shared by headline partners Diageo and Schweppes, alongside sessions from analysts Mintel and the Gin Guild.
The event, which takes place on 6 October at Ham Yard Hotel in London’s Soho during London Cocktail Week, will include a day of insight and trends from experts in the industry including interactive sessions and an evening study tour of exciting Soho bars.
As part of the Spirits Summit’s alliance with London Cocktail Week, attendees will also receive a LCW wristband giving them access to further events, tastings and cocktails at LCW venues across the capital throughout the week.
The partnership with the ALMR will also see a discounted rate available to its operator members.
For more details and to book your place, contact Joanne Horton on Tel: 01296 610403 or visit the Spirits Summit website.
5 reasons to attend
The Spirits Summit is designed to help you:
- Gain insight into spirits trends in the UK and abroad
- Discover new ways to boost sales
- Meet senior level attendees from retailers, producers and suppliers
- Learn what’s new and exciting in the spirits category
- Network with dynamic pub and bar owners and major pub company buyers
More speakers will be announced in due course.