The entry deadline is now 22 November, giving operators a few more days to refine and complete their applications for hospitality’s biggest awards ceremony.
The awards, which have been running for more than a quarter of a century, highlight the best operators in the trade, across a wide range of categories.
Ed Bedington, editor of The Morning Advertiser, which organises the awards, said: “This year is already looking set to be a great competition with some outstanding entries already in the bag.
“We’re extending the deadline to give everyone the chance to showcase the best they have to offer.”
This year sees the reintroduction of the Responsible Retailing award, which aims to give recognition for companies doing good work in this space. So if you’re investing heavily into safety and security, or partnering with outside agencies to deliver exceptional services, or even developing a strong range of low-and-no alcohol products – that’s the category for you.
Categories open for 2020 are:
- Best Pub Employer (up to 500 employees)
- Best Accommodation Operator
- Best Pub Brand/Concept
- Best Brewing Pub Company
- Best Sustainable Pub Company
- Best Community Pub Operator
- Best Food Offer
- Best Premium Food Offer
- Best Drinks Offer
- Best Late Night Operator
- Best New Pub/Bar
- Best Pub Employer (501+ Employees)
- Best Pub Operations Team
- Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites)
- Best Managed Pub Company (51+ sites)
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub Company (up to 500 sites)
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub Company (501+ sites)
- Responsible Retailer of the Year
Nominations are also being sought for:
- Business Leader of the Year
- Outstanding Industry Achievement
Send your awards nominations to The Morning Advertiser editor, Ed Bedington, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries will now close on 22 November and the awards will take place at Battersea Evolution, London, on 4 March, 2019. For more details on the competition, contact the team on email@example.com