The scheme is entering its fourth week of offering diners a 50% discount - up to a maximum of £10 per person - every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday on food and non-alcoholic drinks that are ordered to eat or drink in.
Its popularity has increased weekly, with 10.5m meals claimed for in the first week, growing to a total of 35m meals in the second.
It means 87,000 claims have been made by venues participating in the discount meals initiative, which was announced by Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak in his summer statement last month.
Despite voices in the sector calling for an extension into the autumn, the scheme is currently set to end on Monday 31 August.
The Treasury said there have been over 34m searches on Eat Out to Help Out’s restaurant finder from 13m unique users.
Enjoy a meal
Sunak said the initiative had reminded Brits of the value of the hospitality sector.
“Today’s figures continue to show that Brits are backing hospitality – with more than 64m meals discounted so far, that’s equivalent to nearly every person in the country dining out to protect jobs," he said.
“This scheme has reminded us how much we love to dine out, and in doing so, how this is helping to protect the jobs of nearly 2 million people who work in hospitality.
“I am urging everyone, where they can, to continue to safely enjoy a meal while the scheme remains open.”