Drink Tank is a fresh take on the previous Morning Advertiser drinks summits, offering unrivalled insights and bold predictions as to the future direction of all categories. It's a premium event that will bring together the greatest and most innovative minds in the on-trade drinks industry to share, learn, and understand the political and economic landscape, while discovering what can be done jointly to influence it.
Primarily a conference event, we will welcome a range of speakers from any on-trade drinks category to provide guests with valuable insight into their category. This is then accompanied by tastings and other interesting activities throughout the day (final agenda TBC.)
A wide range of areas will be covered on the day, including:
- Experiential offerings - Find out how operators can create exciting drink-led experiences
- Inside influencers - With unique CGA research, we'll be getting into the minds of influencers
- Tech revolution - What are the latest technologies and innovations that are impacting on the bar?
- New product development - We'll be showcasing innovations and providing you with the tools you need to back the right horse
- Geo-drinking - Discover the country's drinking habits by region and find out if you're stocking the right products
Drink Tank is tailored towards those with procurement responsibility and influence on which drinks to purchase for their multi-site food or drink chain (predominantly licensed on-trade.) This includes pub groups, casual dining groups, restaurant groups, hotel groups, leisure operators and more.
To register your interest, please get in touch with Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com.