Drink Tank is a fresh take on the previous Morning Advertiser drinks summits, offering unrivalled insights and bold predictions as to the future direction of all categories. It's a premium event that will bring together the greatest and most innovative minds in the on-trade drinks industry to share, learn, and understand the political and economic landscape, while discovering what can be done jointly to influence it.
Primarily a conference event, we will be welcoming a range of expert speakers from the main five on-trade drinks categories to provide guests with valuable insight into their category. This is then accompanied by overview sessions on the entire drinks category, tastings and other interesting activities throughout the day.
A wide range of areas will be covered on the day, including:
- Experiential offerings - Find out how operators can create exciting drink-led experiences
- Inside influencers - With unique CGA research, we'll be getting into the minds of influencers
- Low & no - Operators help you identify which products your business should be backing in this rising drinks category
- New product development - We'll be showcasing innovations and providing you with the tools you need to back the right horse
- Geo-drinking - Discover the country's drinking habits by region and find out if you're stocking the right products
Drink Tank is tailored towards those with procurement responsibility and influence on which drinks to purchase for their multi-site food or drink chain (predominantly licensed on-trade.) This includes pub groups, casual dining groups, restaurant groups, hotel groups, leisure operators and more.
To register your interest, please get in touch with Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com.