UK Hospitality’s 2019 Summer Conference is a unique pan-industry event, bringing together all strands of the hospitality and leisure market to chart the central role that the sector can and will play in the future of the UK PLC.
Sessions with high-profile, expert speakers will focus on how hospitality can:
- Evolve – learn from industry leaders, market influencers and legislators on the key issues affecting hospitality and how they are being addressed
- Disrupt – understand the next political, economic and business challenges, and the emerging social and technological advances, to future proof your business
- Influence – learn how the market, working together and with the wider business community, can shape its own future
Come and engage with your industry colleagues and debate the big issues that affect us all – from people, to supply chains, to the future trading landscape
Registration from 930 – close 5pm with drinks reception and networking until 6pm.
- Lord Mark Price
- Thomas Dubaere, COO, Accor Northern Europe
- Bella Vuillermoz, Director, The Property Service Group, Sky
- Kate Nicholls, CEO, UKHospitality
- Robin Rossmann, MD, STR
Hilton Bankside, 2-8 Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 OUG
- Website: www.ukhevents.com