John Gaunt and Partners are a leading solicitors practice specialising in liquor licensing.
We provide a full licensing service for pubs, clubs, restaurants, and hotels throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
Our licensing resource is substantially unmatched anywhere else in the country.
We work for a whole range of clients from small one offs to large national PLCs.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- New Premises Licence Applications
- Variations Applications
- Personal Licence Applications
- Licence and Due Diligence Reviews
- Review Hearing Legal Representation
- Premises Licence Transfers and DPS Changes
- Temporary Event Notices
- Advice on Licensing and other Regulatory Offences
- APLH Courses
We hold regular APLH (Award for Personal Licence Holders) courses at our Training Suite in Sheffield, however should you have 10 or more candidates we will happily arrange a course at a venue of your choice.
Register with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our monthly update email providing you with a roundup of all the current licensing news and due diligence recommendations.