Carbon Monoxide

Enterprise has taken action after tragic accident

Gas checks: pubco acts

By John Harrington

Enterprise Inns is ensuring all tenancy agreements are issued with a valid gas certificate after news emerged of the tragic accidental death of one of its tenants from carbon monoxide poisoning.

St Austell closes hotel after death

St Austell closes hotel after death

By Ewan Turney

St Austell has closed the Great Western Hotel in Newquay following the death of a man from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. The Great Western...

Smoke ban: most comply

Smoke ban: most comply

By John Harrington john.harrington@william-reed.co.u

The vast majority of pubs and clubs complied with the English smoking ban during its first month, new figures from the Department of Health show....