Preparation: 20 minsCooking: 40 minsServes: eight
- 125g Ebly
- 60ml olive oil
- 300g leek, peeled, washed and finely chopped
- 180g onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 175g celery, thinly sliced
- 60ml chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 40g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 40g walnuts
- 200g cranberry sauce
- 125g dolcelatte cheese, crumbled
- 125ml créme fraiche
- one egg, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- three sheets of filo pastry, cut to 22cm x 22cm (220mm x 220mm)
Cook Ebly as per packet instructions and drain. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions, leeks, celery and herbs and cook until softened.
Transfer to a bowl and add the cooked Ebly and remaining ingredients, season and stir. Leave to cool.
Take one square of filo pastry and brush with melted butter. Top with another sheet and fold into a roll by placing mixture (75g) at one end in the centre.
Push out, leaving 2cm either side of filling. Roll over and turn edges in and roll up to form a spring roll/cylindrical shape.
Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a 180°C oven for 15 minutes.
Serve hot with créme fraiche and cranberry sauce or Dolmio tomato and basil or arrabiata culinary sauce.
Supplied by Masterfoodservices