Sky Sports has scheduled 33 live games over the first half of the Barclaycard Premiership campaign and by the last week of October every club will have appeared live.
Last season's five leading teams will be on screen live at least four times before the end of the year. Among the highlights will be Manchester United v Arsenal on Sunday September 21 and Liverpool v Manchester United on Sunday November 9.
Other games to look out for will be Wolves' first live televised game in the Premiership against the champions on Wednesday August 27 and the Everton v Liverpool Merseyside derby on Saturday August 30.
Sky will also show up to 14 live matches a week during the group stages of the UEFA Champions League, starting on September 16.
Screened on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, digital subscribers will be able to choose which of the matches to show. Two of the Tuesday games will be on ITV.
Sky Sports has also scheduled 17 live games over the first two months of the Nationwide League season featuring matches from all three divisions.
The opening day of the season, Saturday August 9, sees Preston North End take on newly-relegated West Ham (kick-off 12.30pm) and Nottingham Forest v Sunderland (kick-off 5.35pm).
In addition, Sky Sports will screen two live ties from the first round of the new Carling Cup - Macclesfield v Sheffield United on Tuesday August 12 and Mansfield v Sunderland on Wednesday August 13.
Later in the season Sky will show live ties from the FA Cup and the Scottish Cup and live international football including England, Scotland and Ireland's European Championship Qualifiers.
- Sat Aug 16: Portsmouth v Aston Villa
- Sun Aug 17: Liverpool v Chelsea
- Sat Aug 23: Newcastle v Manchester Utd (noon kick-off)
- Sun Aug 24: Middlesbrough v Arsenal
- Mon Aug 25: Blackburn v Manchester City
- Wed Aug 27: Manchester Utd v Wolves
- Sat Aug 30: Everton v Liverpool
- Sun Aug 31: Manchester City v Arsenal
- Sun Sept 14: Birmingham v Fulham
- Mon Sept 15: Leicester v Leeds
- Sat Sept 20: Wolves v Chelsea
- Sun Sept 21: Manchester Utd v Arsenal
- Fri Sept 26: Arsenal v Newcastle
- Sun Sept 28: Manchester City v Tottenham
- Sat Oct 4: Liverpool v Arsenal
- Sun Oct 5: Aston Villa v Bolton
- Sun Oct 19: Everton v Southampton
- Mon Oct 20: Blackburn v Charlton
- Sat Oct 25: Bolton v Birmingham
- Sun Oct 26: Tottenham v Middlesbrough
- Sun Nov 2: Leicester v Blackburn
- Mon Nov 3: Birmingham v Charlton
- Sun Nov 9: Liverpool v Manchester Utd (12.30pm)
- Sun Nov 9: Chelsea v Newcastle
- Mon Nov 10: Blackburn v Everton
- Sun Nov 23: Tottenham v Aston Villa
- Mon Nov 24: Fulham v Portsmouth
- Sat Nov 29: Wolves v Newcastle
- Sun Nov 30: Chelsea v Manchester Utd
- Sat Dec 6: Newcastle v Liverpool
- Sun Dec 7: Southampton v Charlton
- Sat Dec 13: Manchester Utd v Manchester City
- Sun Dec 14: Leeds v Fulham
Except where stated, all Saturday's kick-offs are at 12.30pm, all Sunday kick-offs are at 4.05pm and all Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday kick-offs are at 8pm.