Preparation: five minsCooking: 25 minsServes: four
- four Knorr Chef Creations beef bourguignon
- two tsp horseradish sauce
- one tsp Knorr Garde d'Or herb garlic
- 150g smoked bacon lardons
- 100g button onions
- 100g button mushrooms
- 12 baby courgettes (300g)
- three large carrots (300g)
- 350g yellow pati (baby squash)
- 1.3kg potatoes (King Edward or Maris Piper)
- four sprigs curly parsley, fried
Peel the carrots and string them on a mandolin. Cook the courgettes, baby squash and carrots in a saucepan of water until tender but still crisp. Season.
Peel the potatoes and cut into medium slices. Season, cook, then drain and mash.
Finely chop the peeled onions, dry and toss in a hot pan with the bacon lardons and mushrooms to colour (no oil needed). Remove and reserve.
Saute vegetables adding a teaspoon of Knorr Garde d'Or herb garlic, until al dente.
Place Knorr Chef Creations beef bourguignon into the boiling water and cook for eight minutes if defrosted, 20 minutes if frozen.
Add the horseradish sauce to the mashed potatoes and present on a plate.
Wrap spaghetti vegetables around a large fork, twist until coiled and present on the plate.
Open the beef bourguignon and arrange on a plate. Sprinkle with button onions, mushroom and lardons.
Garnish with sprigs of curly parsley.
Supplied by UBF Foodsolutions