A lucky MA reader can win £1,500-worth of outdoor equipment for their pub in the third Plan for the Ban giveaway.
Over the coming months, the team of companies that are backing the MA's Plan for the Ban campaign will each give away a special prize to give licensees a boost ahead of the smoking ban.
This week Crown Awnings is giving away a gift voucher worth £1,500 to go towards any equipment supplied by the company. This could include awnings, parasols, wooden decking, tables and chairs or heating and lighting units.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
Which of the following countries does NOT has a smoking ban in pubs, bars and restaurants?
a Italyb) Germanyc) Ireland
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Monday 29 January. Please include your name and telephone number and your pub's full address, and make sure you read the rules below. Good luck!
1. By entering the competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out with the competition details.
2. Entry is open only to licensees of public houses in England and Wales.
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. Any employees (and their families) of William Reed Publishing Ltd, Crown Awnings, their agents and anybody professionally connected with the competition are not eligible for entry.
5. All entries must be submitted by submitting the answer to the competition question by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Monday 29 January. Entries submitted by other means will not be accepted.
6. Entrants will only be accepted if they include the name, full address and telephone number of the entrant.
7. Any entry that does not comply with these rules will be deemed invalid.
8. The prize is £1,500 worth of equipment supplied by Crown Awnings.
9. The prize-winners will be the first two drawn at random from all the correct entries on 30 January and contacted by the Promoter. Only the prize-winners will be contacted personally.
10. To obtain the winners' name send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org between 30`January and 5 February.
11. There is no cash alternative to the competition prize.
12. The Promoter's decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and/or pictures of the prize winners' and their licensed premises for future publicity and promotions.
14. The decision of the Promoter's Managing Director in all matters under the Promoter's control will be final and binding. No correspondence regarding the results of the draw will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is William Reed Publishing Ltd, Broadfield Park, Crawley RH11 9RT.