Czech lager Pilsner Urquell has announced the 10 finalists for its UK Master Bartender of the Year programme.
The finalists will now take part in a series of interviews conducted by a judging panel, which includes senior personnel from Miller Brands.
They will also be tested on Pilsner Urquell's Perfect Pour technique and their knowledge on the history of the beer.
The winner will then go on to represent the UK in a global competition along with seventeen bartenders from around the world in Berlin.
The finalists will also visit Pilsen in Czech Republic, the home of Pilsner Urquell to see the beer being brewed to its original recipe.
In addition to being crowned Pilsner Urquell International Master Bartender of the Year, the winning bartender will also win a special VIP trip to three of Pilsner Urquell's export markets to experience the beer's far reaching popularity.
"As the Pilsner Urquell Master Bartender, we are looking for a person with high service standards, a commitment to quality and someone who displays the professional attributes required to represent the UK in a global arena," said Gillian Loudon from Pilsner Urquell.
The finalists are:
• Dick Atlee, The Wheatsheaf, Newcastle
• Howard Bryant, ha ha bar & grill, Milton Keynes
• Matthew Burke, ha ha bar & grill, Birmingham
• Arkadinusz Danielski, Urban Beach Hotel, Bournemouth
• Tom Foxwell, The Loft, Clapham High Street
• Carlos Laverello, The Hilary Step, Whalley Range
• Chris Milner, Browns, Leeds
• Paul McCarthy, The Brewery Tap, Leeds
• Barry Oates, ha ha bar & grill, Birmingham
• Kelly Speed, The Brewery Tap, Leeds