The properties, which are being considered for sale individually, in small packages or as a group, are brought to the market for the first time in many years and are located in prime town and city centre locations within England and Scotland.
The outlets, which are being marketed through CBRE, have strong exposure to London and the South with 14 of the 20 outlets located in these regions.
Paul Breen, senior director in CBRE’S Specialist Markets team, said : “ It is extremely rare that a portfolio of this quality comes to the market with such a high concentration of outlets in affluent locations where opportunities are in scare reply. As you would expect, the units are fitted to a a high standard significantly lowering the ingoing costs for any operator and we anticipate strong interest from a broad range of pub, bar and restaurant groups.
The properties are as follows:
- The Almond Bank, Almondvale Boulevard, Livingston EH54 6HP
- The Assembly Rooms, Poplar Road, Solihull B91 3AD
- Devonshire House, 2-4 The Broadway, Crouch End, London N8 9SN
- The Edward Wylie, 107-109 Bothwell St, Glasgow, G2 7JL
- The Foxley Hatch, 8-9 Russel Hill Road, Purley CR8 2LA
- The Gatehouse, 1 Bird Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6PW
- The Glass Works, Angel Central, Parkfield St, Islington, London N1 0PS
- The Golden Lion, Cornhill, Ipswich IP1 1DB
- The Isaac Pitman, Castle Place Shopping Centre, Castle Place, Trowbridge BA14 8AL
- The Moon on the Square, 6 The Parade, Northhampton NN1 2EA
- The Moon under the Water, 194 High Rd Balham, London SW12 9BP
- The Oyster Rooms, Unit 3 First Floor, Fulham Broadway Centre, Fulham, London SW16 1AA
- The Sennockian, 139-141 High Street Sevenoaks TN13 1UX
- The Swan Inn , High Street, Hselmere GU27 2HG
- The White Lion of Mortimer, 125-127 Stroud Green Rd, London N4 3PX
- The William Coppin, 2 Coppins Bridge, Newport, Isle of Wight P030 2BX
- The William Jolle, 53 The Broadway, Joel Street, Northwood Hills HA6 1NZ