The show will feature over 100 drink brands in six rooms over the 22-23 September. The show is themed to a “traditional townhouse soiree” to spice up the traditional trade show format.
There will be a range of presentations and competitions including a create your own liqueur competition, a secret Mizuwari bar with Nikka Whisky and a craft beer cocktail showcase from The Merchant House.
Launches at the show include organic Chicago micro-distillery Koval, Sauvelle Vodka and Finnish distillery Kryö.
Show organiser Andrew Scutts said: “We have updated the show format to create a more unique exhibitor experience. We want people to go away amazed by the diversity and quality of our exhibitors and the quality of our presentations in this really intimate but unique setting.”
To register for tickets to Boutique Bar show visit www.boutiquebarshow.com/register
Date: 22-23 September
Times: Tuesday: 11.00 – 17.30 Wednesday 11.00 – 17.00
Venue: London Art House, 2 Brittania Row, Islington, London, N1 8PA
A full list of presentations and competitions:
- A two hour Aroma Academy session on whisky
- A management development workshop with Watershed School
- Producing conditioned cocktails on a commercial scale with Gorgeous Group
- A meet the maker mezcal session in conjunction with the Tequila & Mezcal Festival
- Presentation by the Jerry Thomas Project
- Secret Mizuwari Bar with Nikka Whisky
- The Bepi Tosolini digestivo cocktail competition
- Create your own liqueur with Gabriel Boudier competition