The agenda for the summit — the PMA’s dedicated spirits category event — has now been finalised.
Alongside presentations from the Wine and Spirit Trade Association (WSTA), market re-searchers Mintel and trend analysis by the IWSR, the summit will feature exciting interactive sessions designed to boost delegate’s knowledge and interest in spirits.
The summit, which takes place during London Cocktail Week, is a forum for senior decision makers within the spirits industry.
Those attending will include a mix of pub company buyers, top operators, brand owners, plus distillers and distributors large and small.
- Chris Wisson, senior drinks analyst at Mintel, will deliver exclusive research looking at drinkers attitudes to spirits and cocktails
- Nick Cook from The Gin Guild on the craze for premium gin and tapping into the trend
- Miles Beale, WSTA chief executive, on the challenges and opportunities for the UK spirits market
- Richard Barlow, customer marketing director at headline partner Diageo will explain how operators can best maximise the spirits opportunity, alongside Nick Whitby from the Smugglers Cove, Liverpool — winner of Best Spirits Pub at the Great British Pub Awards
- Mark Meek, chief executive at IWSR will reveal fresh insight on overseas spirits trends migrating to the UK.
The afternoon features interactive tasting sessions run by headline partners Diageo and Schweppes, as well as ‘foodsmith’ Sam Bompas from Bompas & Parr who will entertain delegates with a whisky tornado machine and alcoholic jellies.
The event will be followed by an exciting study tour of Soho venues where delegates will get involved in sponsor-led workshops and tastings.
To book your place click here or contact Joanne Horton on 01293 610403 or email email@example.com
- Special rates are available for WSTA, NTIA and ALMR members.
- The event will take place at the beautiful Ham Yard Hotel in the heard of London's bustling Soho
- 1 Ham Yard, Soho, London W1D 7DT
How to get there
- In the midst of Soho and moments from Mayfair, The hotel is in the heart of theatreland and is surrounded by Soho's edgy bars, cafes and shops
Underground nearest station:
- Piccadilly Circus
To view the full agenda visit www.spiritssummit.co.uk.