- Read the entry criteria and ensure you understand what the judges will be looking for and stick to it! Understand the category you are entering and tailor the information to suit.
- Bring your company to life through your entry. Pictures and examples of initiatives highlighted in your entry form help make an impact.
- Evidence-base everything you state. Don’t just put that you have achieved something — prove your statements. Use examples, figures and testimonials where appropriate to illustrate your achievements in the past year.
- Make sure you include all the information requested with the entry form such as estate lists, menus, drinks lists, pictures, etc.
- Remember to “market” your company in the entry. Be innovative.
- Put your heart and soul into entering! The Publican Awards’ rigorous judging process means it is an award well worth winning and makes a real difference to your business.
Join us for a Lock In