Teaming up with the UK’s leading sports marketing platform for pubs, MatchPint, the Morning Advertiser is offering operators the chance to really get to grips with the challenges of creating a fantastic sports environment for customers.
The Maximising Sport in Pubs event takes place on July 13 at Rileys, Haymarket in London and features a range of speakers from leading operators in the field to experts on marketing and creating the right audio/visual offer.
The agenda will include:
- Value of sport: CGA’s Graeme Loudon will talk about how sport, rather than being a cost to your business, can add to your bottom line.
- Fan-tastic! Understanding the fan: Experts from Matchpint will give an overview of what makes fans tick, and how you can meet their needs with your pub’s sports offer.
- Marketing Matters - marketing expert Mark McCulloch of We Are Spectacular offers Insight and key tips on how to more effectively attract punters to your sports offer through effective marketing.
- Audio/Visual Treats: Tapping into the best technology to bring your sports offer to life
- Matching sport with your business: Three different operators talk about how they bring sport to life with their different operating models
- Fringe Benefits: Maximise your opportunities by tapping into the growing interest in more niche sports - Panel session with Paul Filler of Magnify Marketing, Richard Bradford, ops director from Beds and Bars and Scott McPhail, general manager, the Albion
Ed Bedington, editor of the MA, said: “On top of some great speakers, we’ll also be running a number of workshops to bring the ideas discussed to life.
“This is a great opportunity for anyone running a pub with a sports offer to get some real insight to help boost your business. Whether you’re looking to up your game on football, or bring in a whole new range of customers with less mainstream sports, this is the event for you.”
Registration on the day will open from 10am with conference commencing at 10.30am and concluding at 3.30pm. To register for your place at the event, contact Claudia Gardner on 01293 610267, or email her on: email@example.com.