With back-to-back unmissable action from the nation’s favourite sports helping to create a great atmosphere and pull in pubgoers, Sky Sports Winning Weekends are made for venues to enjoy across the country.
Some huge Premier League football showdowns scheduled to take place over the next few weeks lead a star line-up that includes the rugby Autumn Internationals, EFL, F1, boxing and much more, all helping pubs to attract customers, keep them in for longer, and make more money.
The Sky Sports Winning Weekends competition will give landlords the chance to win a state-of-the-art 65’’ Ultra HD 4K TV, a signed Geoff Hurst football shirt plus Premier League football tickets.
How to enter
1) Watch all of the Winning Weekends videos to hear about the fantastic sport coming up live on Sky Sports over the next few weeks
2) At the end of each video listen out for the question
3) The answers to all of these questions will be linked by a common theme.
4) Once you’ve worked out what that theme is simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your guess
5) Please use the subject line ‘Winning Weekends Competition' in your email and don’t forget to include your name, venue name and postcode, plus a contact phone number.
If your answer is correct you’ll be automatically entered into the prize draw to win one of the prizes. Good luck!
Sky Business prize draw: Prize draw is available to UK licensees. This offer opens on 9 October and closes at 11.59pm on Monday 20 November. One entry per licensed premises. The main prize is a 65’’ LG Ultra HD 4K TV. Sky subscription, Sky box and installation not included. The second prize is a signed Geoff Hurst football shirt. The third prize is a pair of tickets to a Premier League game featuring a team of the winner’s choice. Travel and accommodation costs not included and subject to availability. Winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified by email. No cash alternatives for the prizes.
Make the most of this coming Winning Weekend of sport
- Liverpool v Man Utd, Saturday 14 October, 12.30pm, Sky Sports Premier League
- Southampton v Newcastle, Sunday 15 October, 4pm, Sky Sports Premier League
- Harlequins v La Rochelle, Saturday 14 October, 5.30pm, Sky Sports, Sky Sports Action
- Bath v Treviso, Saturday 14 October, 5.30pm. Sky Sports Arena
This weekend, Premier League and European Rugby take centre stage and pubs can look forward to some fantastic fixtures to attract in sports fans across the whole weekend.
Liverpool v Manchester United is undoubtedly one of the biggest Premier League fixtures of the season and kicks off what will be an unmissable day of sport this Saturday for pubgoers. With the average pub seeing a £30,000 boost in drinks sales in a season when it shows Premier League (MatchPint: Value of Sport, December 2016), the opportunity to make money from Sky Sports’ top football picks is clear.
Rugby fans will also be kept happy with some tantalising action lined up from the first round of the Champions Cup, featuring both Harlequins and Bath.
It’s just all part of another stellar weekend of sport on Sky Sports.