This year BeerX will take place for the first time at the Exhibition Centre, Liverpool, in March.
The awards, which have an entry deadline of 31 January, aim to highlight excellence in the brewing industry across a plethora of categories.
Free to enter
It also includes categories for bars, restaurants, retailers and companies that promote independent craft beer in the UK.
The awards are free to enter and judged by a panel of independent industry experts. The craft beer retailing, promotion, restaurant and bar categories were introduced in 2016 to showcase the work being done to promote British independent craft beer.
Independent craft beer is a corner of the market that is growing according to SIBA chief executive Mike Benner.
He said: “The SIBA Business Awards have gone from strength to strength in recent years with winners getting real value from being able to promote themselves as the best in the UK.
“As independent craft beer continues to grow in popularity, we have also seen a huge surge in the number of retailers, bars and restaurants selling quality beer, making those awards more important than ever.
“The awards ceremony will take place at 6pm on Wednesday 15 March, the first day of BeerX UK 2018.”
The categories are:
- Marketing implementation
- Green Business
- Business Innovation
- Commercial Achievement
- Best Individual Design
- Best Concept Design
- Supplier Associate of the Year
- UK’s Best Independent Craft Beer Retailer – Multiple
- UK’s Best Independent Craft Beer Retailer – Single
- UK’s Best Independent Craft Beer Retailer – City
- UK’s Best Independent Craft Beer Retailer – Rural
- UK’s Best Independent Craft Beer Restaurant
- Best Independent Craft Beer Promotion – On-trade
- Best Independent Craft Beer Promotion – Off-trade