1) Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub the one Michelin-starred Pony & Trap in Chew Magna, Bristol, is known for chef Josh Eggleton's out-of-the-box thinking.
However, in this post Eggleton is rightly spoiling his team with a staff dinner of delicious dim sum.
2) On a winter's day, who can resist a simple fillet of beef with potato dauphinoise, girolles, burnt onion and black truffle?
Look, we've made the fillet blush…
3) Rice pudding, a white chocolate one at that, with Yorkshire rhubarb. Simple, yet fantastic.
The Rat Inn, Anick, Hexham, has been "bashing" these bad boys out all day.
4) Surely this is the ultimate roast dinner? London's the Jugged Hare in Barbican has served up what looks like the perfect Sunday roast.
5) This treat was posted by this year's Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub's One To Watch and Newcomer of the Year the Oxford Blue in Old Windsor. It's the chef's signature dish.
6) Doing it with passion, the St Tudy Inn, Cornwall, has offered up a passion fruit tart with meringue.
7) Another from the Oxford Blue, but how can you resist this fine curation of cheese?
Perfectly kept and so tempting. Where's my plate?
8) One Michelin-starred the Coach in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, has put a new spin on the traditional apple pie with custard.
Bramley apple pie with Rosie's Pig Custard and a dusting of icing sugar.
9) Unruly by name, but not when it comes to food. The Unruly Pig, this year's winner of the Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropubs Front of House Team, the Unruly Pig in Woodbridge, Suffolk has combined wild garlic and veal tartare.
10) Gastropub Chef of the Year and Master Chef the Professionals winner Craig Johnston from the Royal Oak Paley Street is showing us how it's done with this dessert course.
11) All good things come with pickle and the Hand & Flower's, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, pork and mushroom terrine with Branston pickle and warm and warm malt loaf is no exception.
12) And finally, how about this caramel tart with clotted cream from Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub the Swan in Bampton, Devon.