UK dates in full
- 22nd – 23rd June | Spinningfields, Manchester
- 28th – 29th June | St Peter’s Square, Leicester
- 5th – 6th July | Paradise Place, Liverpool
- 12th – 13th July | The Hayes, Cardiff
- 19th – 20th July | Bargate, Southampton
- 26th – 27th July | British Airways i360, Brighton
- 2nd – 3rd August | Castle Street, Edinburgh
- 9th – 10th August | Civic Square, Aberdeen
- 16th – 17th August | Smithy Row, Nottingham
- 23rd – 24th August | The Orcle, Reading
- 30th – 31st August | Hay Hill, Norwich
- 13th – 14th September | Fargate, Sheffield
- 20th – 21st September | Cabot Circus, Bristol
Undercover bars will be set up overnight in cities across the UK this summer.
All individuals need to get their hands on a free Punk IPA is a stamped BrewDog passport, given to them when they arrive at one of the ‘Punk State’ areas.
The first sampling event will be held on Friday (31 May) in Barcelona, with more than a dozen events taking place over the next four months, ending in Bristol in September.
The brand debuted the activation in 2018 when it handed out around 23,000 cans of the product.
It hopes to beat its previous record of almost 1m social media engagements this year, as it takes its product across Europe.
BrewDog co-founder James Watt said: “With Punk State being such a huge success last year, we really wanted to dial it up to 11 in 2019 with a bigger and better tour that not only spans the UK but Europe as well.
“At BrewDog, we always want to put our money where our mouth is and let the beer do the talking, this is why we’re bringing our flagship beer, Punk IPA, directly to the people so they can experience the craft beer revolution first hand.”
The brewer revealed a low-alcohol version of the Punk IPA drink earlier this month called Punk AF, which co-founder Watt described as “tearing down the image of alcohol-free beer as weak and tasteless”.
Watt added: “Punk IPA is the beer that kick started a revolution.
"With the creation of Punk AF, we’re continuing to push our limits and expand the possibility of what craft beer can be."