The Morning Advertiser (MA) is proud to announce that stand-up comedian and presenter, Rob Beckett, will be hosting the Publican Awards at Battersea Evolution, London, on Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Editor of MA and The Publican Awards head judge Ed Bedington said: “We’ve finished our first round of judging and the finalists we have in this year’s awards will make for a very fierce competition.
“We make no bones about the rigorous judging process, it is a gruelling task for the finalists to endure but it is well worth it in the end.
“This year’s celebration at Battersea Evolution is going to be as big as ever and we’re delighted to reveal Rob Beckett will be hosting the awards.”
The winners of 2019
The winners of The Publican Awards 2019 received their awards from funny man Alan Carr at Battersea Evolution in March last year.
- Best Brewing Company: JW Lees (sponsored by Fentimans)
- Best Accommodation Operator: Fuller, Smith & Turner (sponsored by HGEM)
- Best Drinks Offer: Be At One (sponsored by Coca-Cola European Partners)
- Best Food Offer: The Liberation Group (sponsored by Food Spark)
- Best Late Night Operator: The Deltic Group
- Best Managed Pub Company (2-50 sites): The New World Trading Company (sponsored by Molson Coors)
- Best Managed Pub Company (51+ sites): Stonegate Pub Company (sponsored by CPL Online)
- Best New Pub/Bar: The Box – Arc Inspirations (sponsored by Heineken)
- Best Pub Operations Team: Fuller, Smith & Turner (sponsored by Sky)
- Best Premium Food Offer: Cirrus Inns (sponsored by AB InBev)
- Best Pub/Brand Concept: Inception Group – Mr Fogg's (sponsored by Asahi)
- Best Pub Employer (501+ employees): Stonegate Pub Company (sponsored by Carlsberg UK)
- Best Pub Employer (up to 500 employees): The Inn Collection Group (sponsored by MCA)
- Best Community Pub Operator: Stonegate Pub Company (sponsored by Britvic)
- Best Sustainable Pub Company: Darwin & Wallace (sponsored by Sky)
- Best Tenanted/Leased Pub Company: Admiral Taverns (sponsored by Kuehne + Nagel)
- Outstanding Industry Contribution: Rooney Anand, chief executive of Greene King (sponsored by The Morning Advertiser)
- Business Leader of the Year: Simon Longbottom, chief executive officer of Stonegate Pub Company (sponsored by Poppleston Allen)