From yesterday (2 January) until 16 January, prices across a range of beer, spirits, cider, wine and soft drinks will be reduced.
JDW chief executive John Hutson said: “Department stores and shops hold their sales in January so it is the perfect time to have a sale in our pubs too.
“The range of drinks on sale in the pub is aimed at suiting a wider variety of tastes. This year, we have included our biggest selection of low-alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks.
“The January sale will prove popular with our customers. As always, staff at the pub will serve customers responsibly.”
What's on offer?
- Magners cider – 4.5% ABV
- Sharp’s Doom Bar – 4.0% ABV
- Shipyard American pale ale – 4.5% ABV (excluding Scotland)
- Innis & Gunn lager – 4.6% ABV (exclusive to Scotland)
- Coors Light – 4.0% ABV
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime – 4.0% ABV
- Guinness – 4.1% ABV
Low alcohol and alcohol-free:
- Adnams Ghost Ship – Low alcohol, 0.5% ABV
- BrewDog Nanny State – Low alcohol, 0.5% ABV
- Budweiser Prohibition Brew – Alcohol free, 0.05% ABV
- Beck’s Blue – Alcohol free, 0.05% ABV
- Heineken 0.0 – Alcohol free, 0.05% ABV
- Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime – Alcohol free, 0.05% ABV
- Gordon’s gin – 37.5% ABV
- Gordon’s Pink gin– 37.5% ABV
- Smirnoff Red vodka – 37.5% ABV
All cocktail pitchers
Coldwater Creek wine by the glass (175ml):
- Chardonnay – 12.5% ABV
- Pinot Grigio – 11.5% ABV
- Merlot – 12% ABV
- White Zinfandel Rosé – 11% ABV
- Pepsi Max
- Pepsi Max cherry
- Diet Pepsi
- R White’s lemonade
- Dalston’s Fizzy Rhubarb
- Gunna Muscovite Lemonade & Mint
- Lavazza iced cappuccino
- Remedy Kombucha Cherry Plum
- Remedy Kombucha Ginger Lemon
- R White’s raspberry lemonade
For example, at the Jubilee Oak in Crawley, West Sussex, Shipyard American Pale Ale costs £2.35 per pint whereas, before the sale, it was £2.55 a difference of 20p (7.8%).
Meanwhile, the chain is also reducing the prices through its accommodation estate with rooms costing £49 each during the sale period.
JDW currently runs 58 hotels across the UK and the Republic of Ireland, there are 44 throughout England that are included in the sale.
JDW general manager Tom Ball said: “Our hotels combine the very best customer experience with superb quality and value, and many have won awards for their service.
“Every hotel is also attached to a JDW pub, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner including our club deals, as well as our range of hot, soft and alcoholic drinks, all conveniently located for hotel guests to enjoy during their stay with us.
“We hope the January sale will encourage more new customers to visit a JDW hotel.”