The event, which sees the great and the good gather for the industry’s largest night out at Evolution London, helped raise the money for the Licensed Trade Charity and Only A Pavement Away’s Pedalling for Pubs initiative.
The scheme will see 28 riders from across industry cycle over 335km in 40°C heat across the deserts of Jordan this June.
The intrepid riders include suppliers and operators such as Punch Pubs & Co’s Clive Chesser through to Molson Coor’s Western Europe managing director Phil Whithead.
The Publican Awards, which recognises excellence across the pub company sector, saw almost 1,500 people attend and raised the impressive sum of £16,074.63 as part of a fantastic prize draw.
The winners and prizes included:
- An overnight stay for two at the Kensington Hotel, London courtesy of Kopperberg
WINNER: Giordana Annibal, Brewhouse & Kitchen
- A pair of Premier League tickets to see a team of your choice play in a Sky Sports broadcast match in the 2019-2020 season
WINNER: Clare Milton, Ei Group
- A Heineken blade machine with four kegs and glasses
WINNER: Matt Cotter, McMullen and Sons
- A jockey club race day and golf day courtesy of Molson Coors
WINNER: Stephanie Landymore, Sky
- Two tickets for any show at the 02 Academy courtesy of Britvic
WINNER: Tom Singleton, Global Brands
- A Fortnum and Mason hamper courtesy of CPL Learning
WINNER: Giovanni Pilla, Young’s
- Two brewery tours at the Fuller’s Griffin Brewery for four people in each group, courtesy of Asahi UK
WINNERS: Sophie Johnson, Brakspear, and Dom Collingwood, MatchPint
- Two tickets for Chelsea v Wolverhampton on Sunday 17 May courtesy of Budweiser Brewing Group
WINNER: Sue Parker, Kopparberg