- Pubcos – what support are pubcos giving to help licensees? - Small and large pub companies have announced the measures to support licensees while the Covid-19 pandemic continues. This live report outlines the help businesses have revealed.
- Admiral cancels rent for licensees for 5 weeks - Admiral Taverns has cancelled rent payments for its licensees, effective from Saturday 21 March until Thursday 30 April – an end date that will stay under review.
- Commercial rent suspended for Fuller’s tenants - Fuller, Smith & Turner has suspended commercial rent for its tenants amid the Covid-19 outbreak and will review this as the pandemic develops.
- Hall & Woodhouse cancels rent and suspends loan repayments - Dorset-based pub group Hall & Woodhouse has announced rent and service charges have been cancelled for all its tenants for eight weeks, backdated to Sunday 22 March.
- Palmers Brewery gives retrospective rent reduction - South-west-based operator Palmers Brewery has given its licensees a retrospective rent reduction of 50% for the month of March, before Covid-19 hit the industry, along with no rent payable for April.
- Pub property market to see ‘very quick bounce back’ after coronavirus - Property experts from Davey Co and Colliers International expect the market for pub sector bricks and mortar to make a speedy recovery from Covid-19.