- 1 in 5 English pubs facing second shutdown - One in five English pubs could be closed if the Government chooses to shut down pubs in the north of England next week.
- New measures will be outlined 'in the coming days' - Communities secretary Robert Jenrick has said there will be an announcement on further coronavirus measures “in the coming days”.
- Pubs handed 'death sentence' by Scottish Government - The Scottish Government have made pubs and bars a “sacrificial lamb” according to one trade body ahead of a temporary closure of hospitality in parts of the country.
- LIVE: Industry calls for furlough system - Voices from across the pub sector have pressed the importance of a robust jobs support initiative ahead of a speech from the Chancellor.
- MPs urged to oppose 'reckless' curfew - MPs are being urged to oppose the nationwide curfew on hospitality in a retrospective vote.
- Pubs in central Scotland ordered to close for 16 days - First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has outlined further restrictions for pubs in Scotland, including the two-week closure of pubs in five areas in the central belt.
- Why are pubs being blamed for a second coronavirus spike? - Throughout the coronavirus outbreak, pubs have been the subject of an inflated number of newspaper column inches with one outlet claiming they have become the focus for 'pandemic Britain’s culture wars'. But is it unfair the spotlight remains fixed on hospitality during a new wave of cases and Covid-secure measures?
- Covid-19 accreditation scheme to support safe reopening of Nottingham's night-time venues - Nottingham’s night spots will receive mystery visits as well as social media and review site checks under the city’s new Covid-19 Aware Nightlife Accreditation Scheme.