- Pub closures across the country as tier three restrictions come into force - Pubs in large swathes of the country will face fresh restrictions this weekend, with some businesses forced to close.
- Sunak’s support ‘welcome but still a long way to go’ - Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak’s latest financial aid announcement including cash grants, extended support for the self-employed and changes to the Job Support Scheme has been met with trepidation from trade bodies.
- Cash grants for 'open but struggling' tier 2 pubs - Chancellor Rishi Sunak has outlined additional support measures for tier two pubs, including cash grants for "open but struggling" businesses.
- LIVE: Scottish tier system "striking the best balances we can" - First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has set out plans for a new tier system, which will begin on 2 November in Scotland.
- Judicial review launched into Greater Manchester restrictions - Greater Manchester’s night czar has initiated a judicial review into the legality of restrictions imposed on the city region's pubs and bars.
- Greater Manchester pubs to close under tier three restrictions - Pubs in the Greater Manchester region are the most recently hit by the Government’s tier three ‘very high’ measures with restrictions coming into play later this week.