- What you need to know about reopening after the third lockdown - The reopening of hospitality will be permitted after the third lockdown this spring, with varying restrictions in place.
- Pubs will reopen outdoors first with indoor reopening from May 17 - Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed pubs will be permitted to open outdoors only from 12 April.
- Thanks a lot Boris! - With the roadmap to reopening revealed, the podcast team give their thoughts to the news and tackle the tricky topic of insurance.
- 1 in 10 operators won't survive if Budget doesn't extend support - some 9% of business leaders expect their company not to continue if Chancellor Rishi Sunak does not announce further support in the Budget.
- 3 in 5 pubs unlikely to reopen in April - Three in five pubs across the UK will remain closed when outdoor service only is permitted from 12 April, a trade body has said.
- Roadmap reaction: "I can't say I'm jumping for joy" - Operators shared their mixed reactions to the news of a phased reopening of pubs.