- Pub hits back at Government by changing its name to ‘the Three B******s’ - A pub in Wirral, Liverpool has temporarily changed its name to 'the Three B******s' in protest against the city region’s strict lockdown restrictions.
- The lowdown on Rockpoint Leisure - Ahead of Manchester MA500 where he will be speaking about his new venture, Daniel Davies gives a preview of his Rockpoint Leisure project, which aims to regenerate high streets with retail and licensed sites.
- 'Trade-off between public and economic health must be found when pubs reopen’ - The Government needs to work out a solution to manage a “trade-off” between economic and public health when pubs, bars, restaurants and hotels reopen after lockdown, Daniel Davies explains.
- Marston’s CEO Ralph Findlay to step down - Boss of Marston’s Ralph Findlay will be stepping down from his role of CEO at the end of September, the company has announced.
- Oakman acquires six Seafood sites - Hertfordshire-based multiple operator The Oakman Group has acquired six pubs from the administrators of Seafood Pub Company.
- 'Highly doubtful' lockdown will end earlier than roadmap dates - The Government's chief scientific adviser Patrick Vallance and chief medical officer Chris Whitty have been questioned by the Commons Science and Technology Select Committee.