- 8 in 10 publicans oppose vaccine passport policy - Eight out of 10 licensees oppose Government-proposals to introduce a vaccine passport policy for pubs, according to a poll of The Morning Advertiser (MA) readers.
- 'Vaccine passport proposals unworkable and baseless' - Pubs may need to ask customers for health information if they want to operate without social distancing rules, it has been reported.
- LIVE: MPs vote to extend coronavirus powers - Coronavirus latest: MPs have voted to extend emergency Covid legislation while the pub trade hits back at vaccine passport suggestions.
- McMullen & Sons teams raise over £4k for hospices - Pubs operated by Hertfordshire-based brewer and operator McMullen & Sons have raised more than £4,000 to help eight hospices near to them.
- ‘People will remember how we acted during this time’, says McMullen boss - McMullen & Sons joint managing director Heydon Mizon discusses the nearly 200-year-old brewer and pub operator’s response to the Covid-19 emergency – the latest in a long line of historic storms to be weathered.
- Israel’s green passes and pubs: ‘smart move’ despite staff vaccine ‘absurdity’ - After a recent YouGov survey found that more than half (56%) of Brits support vaccine passports for pub entry, The Morning Advertiser examined how well a similar system has worked in Israel.
- 56% of consumers support vaccine passports for pub entry - More than half (56%) of adults are in favour of proof of immunity against coronavirus, a YouGov survey has found.
- Government to launch review into vaccine passports for entry into pubs - The Government is set to conduct a review into the possibility of using of vaccine passports for entry into pubs.