- Publican Award win - Darwin and Wallace took home the title of Best Drinks Offer at this year's virtual ceremony with judges impressed by the company's green credentials, bespoke design and top-notch food offer.
- Reopening plan - With outdoor trading permitted from Monday 12 April, we hear about the company's anticipations on reopening, voicing concerns about impact of bad weather
- Sustainability - the duo discuss the environmental effect of the pandemic on the sector and the wider community
- Test and Trace impact - It is understood pubs will need to take customer contact details amid reopening and until September with all members of groups having to provide information.
- Vaccine passports - Eight out of 10 licensees oppose Government-proposals to introduce a vaccine passport policy for pubs, according to a poll of The Morning Advertiser (MA) readers.