- LIVE – Experts answer your on-trade questions - Have you got a question about your on-trade business that you can’t find an answer for even though you’ve searched online and listened to Boris’s daily updates? Perhaps The Morning Advertiser can help.
- #UnitedWeStand campaign garners more support - Major supplier to the on-trade Coca-Cola European Partners is the latest to pledge its support to the United We Stand campaign, in a bid to help the sector during the challenging period of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Lloyds won’t ask for personal guarantees regardless of loan amount - Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking has said it will not ask for personal guarantees for any new lending it approves during the period of the Government’s Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
- Loan red tape standing in the way of pub security - Businesses looking to borrow less than £250,000 under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) will now not be asked for personal guarantees but operators are still having to jump through hoops to access the funds.
- Growing support for #UnitedWeStand campaign - As pressure continues to mount on the challenged hospitality sector, the organisers behind industry campaign United We Stand are delighted to announce soft drinks giant Britvic as the latest supplier to back the cause.