The collaboration between Greene King Brewery and its tenanted, leased and franchise division will see Cask Ale Club members receive enhanced support and exclusive offers.
Greene King said the club will be exclusive to the biggest cask ale leased & tenanted pubs by volume within the Pub Partners estate, with plans to expand this as the club develops.
The club aims to help members grow their cask ale beer volume even further by enhancing and ensuring the quality of their cask ale in pub, preserving the cask ale tradition that is synonymous with the great British pub.
Competitions to drive engagement
Members of the Cask Ale Club will receive benefits and perks, which include:
• Bespoke promotions and competitions: tailored promotions and engaging competitions to drive customer engagement with cask in pub.
• Ceramic house ale pump clips: the option of receiving a unique, ceramic house ale pump clip, showcasing their participation in the Cask Ale Club.
• Sample beer flight kits: the chance to offer customers the chance to explore new flavours through sample beer flight kits.
• VIP access to brewery tours and events: exclusive access to brewery tours and events, fostering a deeper connection with the craft of brewing.
• Framed certificate: this acknowledges members’ commitment to exceptional cask ale service.
Furthermore, members will receive a dedicated, quarterly newsletter – presenting them with the latest promotions and offers on cask beer, ensuring they remain well informed to provide the very best cask ale experience.
Greene King Pub Partners managing director Dan Robinson said: “The club is a testament to our commitment to support our partners and reward their brilliance.
“It is a great example of the benefits of being a partner and having not only a leading pub company, but a leading brewery, by your side helping you grow your business. I’m really excited to see how it evolves as more partners join the club.”
Greene King Brewery managing director Matt Starbuck said: “We’re thrilled to be launching this bespoke initiative for our Pub Partners that not only supports the cask ale category to drive its future but also celebrates cask beer – a unique experience that you can only find in a pub.
“We’ve compiled a package that we believe will really help to elevate our partners’ cask offering and we can’t wait to see the club grow in the future.”