Ed Bedington, editor of The Morning Advertiser, which organises the event, said: “We’ve lined up a host of activities and entertainment for the night, which all goes towards making it the stand-out event in the industry’s calendar.
“As well as a wide range of exciting and interesting products for you to sample, we’ll have DJs, bands and dancers throughout, and for those finding the walk through Battersea Park a bit of a challenge, we’ve even laid on some rickshaws to ferry guests to the venue and back!”
The night begins at 6.30pm with a pre-awards reception. Headline partner Sky will be leading the entertainment with a range of sporting simulations and drinks on the mezzanine area, which will give guests the option to try their hand at a range of sports, from golf, cricket and boxing, to football, rugby and Formula 1 racing.
Molson Coors will be providing a great range of drinks throughout the awards and the rest of evening, and Coors Light will be bringing along its own Cyclone machine to add some fun.
On top of that, the brewing giant will bring its Carling bus to the event, which features a range of fun activities, including PlayStation consoles and the opportunity to step into the shoes of a sports pundit.
Partner Molson Coors will also activate in five areas on the night, including the dining room, the main bar area, the mezzanine, outside and with personalised Aspall Cyder.
On the mezzanine, guests will be able to sample Coors Light along with world beers including Blue Moon, Aspall Cyder and many more.
Elsewhere in the venue, a range of bars showcasing a wide range of drinks will be on offer, and includes:
- Asahi Super Dry - the team from Asahi will be on hand to showcase its relaunched range
- AB InBev will be teaming up with the chaps from MatchPint to add a sporty flavour to its range of great drinks on the evening. Guests will be invited to download the Matchpint app to win a VIP Budweiser & FIFA World Cup experience during the night.
- Bacardi has teamed up with the guys behind the Alchemist and will be presenting some signature cocktails throughout the night
- Britvic will be showcasing its own range of cocktails and serving them out of a distinctive VW camper van and offering guests the chance to create their own gifs
- Carlsberg will be bringing a touch of Scandinavia to proceedings by showcasing the “Danish Way” by creating a Danish beer house
- An exciting range of cocktails of all varieties will be available throughout the evening from Coca-Cola, Fentimans, Fever-Tree, Franklin & Sons, Southern Comfort and Jameson. Gordon’s will also be creating a selection of tipples with it’s Pink Gin, while Jägermeister will be mixing up some magic with its own range of cocktails
- Freixenet will be adding some sparkle to proceedings from its van, and will be showcasing its new ICE Cava offer
- Heineken will be offering a selection of great beers and will be adding some fun with a Birra Moretti photo booth
- Further beers will be available from Diageo, which will be showcasing its Open Gate Brewery offer, and Peroni will be adding a further touch of class
- Tia Maria will be serving drinks from a Piaggio van
- And WKD will be bringing its own sense of fun to proceedings with break dancers and hula-hoopers as well as setting up a table tennis area to bring out guests competitive streaks!
Bedington added: “That’s just a taster of what’s on offer next Tuesday and we’re looking forward to revealing our winners and spending the night celebrating with you all.
“The Publican Awards is a great event, and it’s made great by the huge support we get from our sponsors and partners to make the night so special, so I’d just like to say thanks to them for all their support.”
The Publican Awards takes place at Battersea Evolution on 13 March. To book your last-minute tickets, contact Stevie Robinson on 01293 846508, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.