A brand new event, Drink Tank, aims to give key insight to operators across the on-trade, on the latest consumer trends, new product development, innovation and training techniques to help all businesses to maximise the wet opportunities from wine, beer and cider, through to spirits, low-and-no alcohol drinks and the latest developments in mixology.
The event, which is brought to you in partnership between The Morning Advertiser, Restaurant magazine, Big Hospitality, MCA and CGA, takes place on 27 November at Cavendish Venues, America Square Conference Centre, City of London, and will provide a broad mix of topics to excite all hospitality operators.
The Morning Advertiser editor Ed Bedington said: “We’re looking to create a dynamic event; an interactive event that will provide a balance between insight and experience, with operators given the opportunity to learn and get hands-on in a key sector of their business.
“Drinks Tank will represent a step forward for industry events, providing a comprehensive review that will help inspire and drive the sector forward.
“This will be an event bursting with content, looking at the latest developments, technologies and techniques all under one roof – a one-stop shop for anyone who’s looking to up their game on their drinks offer.”
The event will cover a wide range of areas including:
- Experiential offerings – how can operators create exciting, drink-led experiences that will bring customers flocking
- Inside influencers – we’ll get into the minds of the influencers, using unique CGA research to provide key insight
- Tech revolution – what are the latest technologies and innovations that are impacting on the bar?
- New product development – as well as showcasing the latest innovative launches, we’ll be giving you the tools to know how to back the right horse in a sea of new product launches
- Geo-drinking – which products should you be stocking, based on your geographical locations – how does the country’s drinking habits break down by area, and are you hitting the right notes?
Bedington added: “That’s just a flavour of the kind of content that we’ll be covering during the day, so don’t delay and book your tickets for this one-of-a-kind event now.”
Tickets are now available to purchase online https://wrtickets.drink-tank.co.uk if you need any assistance with the booking site, please get in touch.