The summit will take place at the Holiday Inn in Birmingham on 20 April with easy transport links for those travelling from both the north and south of the UK.
The beer category is bouncing back with positive sales figures over recent quarters and a new multi-million pound advertising campaign that aims to reignite the British drinker’s love of beer. Brewers continue to innovate with new styles and flavours with exciting opportunities for the on-trade market emerging.
This exciting and must-attend event will provide insight into the fast-moving world of the beer sector from a range of perspectives, tackle key issues facing the market and showcase new products.
Delegates attending will include brewers and senior decision makers at major, regional and craft brewers, beer brand owners, pubco buyers and operators, plus others with a commercial interest in the industry.
This year’s highlights include:
- Event-exclusive analysis of the occasions and motivations that drive consumers to drink beer in pubs
- Perspectives from leading craft brewers from the UK and abroad
- Innovation showcase featuring new products in the market
- An interactive beer-and-music matching session hosted by the PMA’s beer writer Pete Brown
- A panel debate featuring beer experts on fresh approaches to marketing.
The full speaker agenda will be revealed in coming weeks. The event is supported by the British Beer & Pub Association, Britain’s Beer Alliance, Cask Marque, SIBA and the Independent Family Brewers of Britain.
If you are actively growing your business within the beer category and looking for market insight and strategies for success then you cannot afford to miss out.